Saturday 9 March 2013

Episode 5 :The GriefCast

Hey all twelve of you who listen to our show,
This week is more of a serious episode as Ben and I discuss the finer points of life, such as the handling of Sim City by it's distributor EA Games and boobs, but we also discuss grief, suicide and death. The episode is a reflection of how I've been feeling of the past fortnight and while I don't apologise for the content in the episode, I do feel that it's appropriate to warn people about it or at least tell them that we didn't pitch anything this week. We will return in a few days with a new episode and back to our regularly scheduled programming, but this was something I felt I had to do.
Thanks for being fans of the show and I hope you enjoy it regardless,



HE
 

Oh and you can download it right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment