Tuesday 7 February 2012

February 7th - Wallflower Winners

This may be the best mix I've done so far. A good mix of electro, house and a bit of hip-hop in there.




I DJ'd for two friends in the past week and got to try out some new things including my Benny and the Jets/Pursuit of Happiness mix from a few weeks back
So I DJ'd two gigs over the past week and I really got my bearings on different audiences and how they react to certain types of music. It's good to test the water at first, but really know who you're playing to first and you won't have any problems...what you will have is drunk bitches coming up to you and demanding shit, you playing it and then them walking away...hate that shit. Music is about commitment.
Here's ya damn mix
http://www.mediafire.com/?hnhk957henh7avh

When you ask, you must dance, otherwise don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment