Friday 23 December 2011

What I've been up to this week - December 23rd

Been a while since I did one of these.

Well I just got a new smartphone and loving the fuck out of it.
Ohhhh yeaaaah.
If you're wondering why I'm so white-ly excited about it, this is my first smartphone ever. I've been without one, like an orphan looking into the shop window of an Apple store whilst everyone is lit up by candlelight and enjoying their "apps" and "iOs'" and smuggly regarding this as the pinnacle of technology while they speak and a cat imitates them in a high pitched voice.
I suddenly don't want a smartphone

I started a new Tumblr about clouds
I LIEK CLOUDZZZZ

And I did an interview with the lead designer of the game Skydrift. It was good discussing the future of games with them and what they're doing. They're doing something with Suda 51's company Grasshopper interactive in 2012 and that just makes me all kinds of excited.

Most of the conversation as VRWWWWWWWWWWOWWWWMMM

Also I discuss the finer points of the current glut of what Ben Croshaw called 'Shooter Season 2011." It all started when I was playing Goldeneye Reloaded and began to notice I wasn't having fun.
Check it out here on QJ.net


Oh and I also made an entire post almost rhyme...was pretty proud of myself for that one.


Also Arcadia has nearly moved in completely. Her friends dropped off a few pieces for a bookcase that she can put together and they arrived just after I slipped on some oil in the driveway so I was half naked with an ice pack on my back and cursy and annoying and not exactly helpful. I'm quite poor at making first impressions and hope they still kinda like me...
Yeah, a bit like that. Sorry, Scott and Rach.
and finally,
HOLY


FUCK
I don't even like the Lord of the Rings films that much, but this! THIS is now on my list with The Avengers, Dark Knight Rises and Cabin in the Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment